www.nritamilnews.com is an Internet based portal, incorporated under the laws of India, operating from Chennai, India.
In these Terms, NRITamilNews.com is referred to as “we,” “us,”our” or “website” and the end users are referred to as “you”, “your” or “user”.
By using the website, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality login credentials : username & password, and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user account with us. If you come to know about any unauthorized use of your password or user account, notify us immediately.
The user agrees not to copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, transfer, or sell any information obtained from the website.
By using the website, you agree that you will not :
1. abuse, harass, threaten or violate the legal rights of others;
2. publish, post, upload, distribute any inappropriate, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
3. use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any content;
4. upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any software that may damage the operation of the website;
5. violate privacy of other users;
6. violate any law for the time being in force;
7. infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
8. provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete;
You shall use this Website for personal, non-commercial use only.
Reviews submitted by the users are approved only after moderation from our team. We own the rights to reject / approve any review submitted by the user. This is required to avoid indecent or unlawful content.
The customer may be considered fraudulent if any of the following scenarios are met:
1. Misuse of another customer’s phone/email
2. Customer uses invalid email and phone no.
Account for the customers falling in fraudulent may be blocked.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Chennai, India.
Please contact us for any complaints or inquiries or suggestions.